An Intensive Two Day Conference on
Starting and Operating a Frozen Yogurt Business
August 11th & 12th, Septemper 13th & 14th, October** 13th & 14th, and November** 10th & 11th 2011
YoCream International, Portland OR near the Portland Airport
This exciting two-day conference includes:
Opening a Frozen Yogurt Shop:
We'll address the most common questions with tips and details to help get you on your way.
- Concept Development: Self Serve? Full Serve? Equipment? Menu Concepts? and more
- Project Management: Tips on Site Selection, Negotiating the Lease, Space Planning, Project Timeline
- Working with Distributors
- Day-to-Day Operations: Business tools, forms, managing costs, seasonality planning and more
- Hiring and Staffing
- Soft Opening: Working out the "kinks"
- Grand Opening: Party planning, advertising, media relations
- Marketing: Promoting your store for ongoing success
Yo–U™ Conference fees are $1100 for one to two participants that agree to YoCream soft serve product exclusivity for one year from the opening date of their shop. Attendees that do not agree to YoCream product exclusivity may attend the conference for $10,000.
**Classes from Oct 13th & 14th forward will cost $1,200.
--From the YoCream website